Asian Goodelicious Joseph Goodie





Hi, my name is Joe Goodie. I am Half Korean and Half Caucasian and I am 22 years old, 6foot 2 and 185lbs. I am fluent in Korean and I currently attend, Sacramento State University going into my senior year. I am currently not being represented as of 03/12/08 because I have chosen to go a different route. I have had a lot of experience regarding modeling and a little bit of acting.

My goal is to expand a great portfolio so i might be able to get a job with companies such as Nike, Calvin Klien, Polo and more.
  • JOE GOODE details :
  • Height : 6' 2"
  • Weight: 185 lbs
  • Shoe size : 12.5
  • Hair color : Brown
  • Hair length : Medium
  • Eye color : Brown
  • Ethnicity : Asian
  • Skin color : Tanned
  • Experience: Some Experience
  • Compensation: Any

Top 10 Gay Dating Tips

First Time Experiences

0 comments: