Profile 9: In_motion






Looking for the best things in life! I'm a big fan of good food, good music, and good friends. I love to laugh. I get a lot of joy out of the little things in life, and I try not to bother about those things that are out of my control.

"Carrie Bradshaw: "Later that day I got to thinking about fairy tales. What if Prince Charming had never shown up? Would Snow White have laid in that glass box forever? Or would she have gotten up, spit out the apple, gotten a job & a health care plan"

" the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love, well, thats just fabulous! "
dont hesitate to send me a message. i dont bite...
kinda attracted to guys a 'lil older than me..

NO PIC, NO REPLY POLICY!

you know who you are.
missing boo-hoo..... :-(

0 comments: