Profile 3: LiquidFox




Here I am again..re-born ,enjoying the urban way of living in this world, i do hope that my friends are still here and will acknowledge me again.
I seldom reply here but definitely if I do,i've got two reasons, im interested on YOU or maybe i got irritated with your none sense approach.
I am not interested on your friendster or any kind of link site that you have, G4M gives you the oppurtunity to use the features here so use it guys.. .

Be straight forward and just being yourself is good thing...start from there and we'll be fine but if you go beyond your limitations. Forget it and don't bother to message ME:)

"Fakers and CopyCats..Beware..!

"NO PIX,NO REPLY POLICY...thats my rule take it or leave it.

"Read, Think, before you STRIKE!

"Enjoy and Plays Safe Always...PEACE!!!


Source: G4M

0 comments: