Profile 6: Kurtmoj




A man's beauty captures my attention, but surely a man's personality captures my heart

i want to find a guy

*who will call me cutie instead of hot
*who will call me back when i hang up on him
*who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat
*who will stay awake just to watch me sleep
*who wants to show me off to the world when i'm in sweats
*who holds my hand in front of his friends
*who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have me.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's him"

hope its "YOU"


don't hesitate to give me a message.....i'm a simple guy, i'm not sosi and definitely not rich...cause ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In my soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from me =)

one thing more:

don't have time to check your pictures on other sites..so please make an effort to upload your picture here...TY

Source: G4m

0 comments: