Filipino hunk: Ingel Woodie




Quotes that I go by :

"Many of us are afraid 2 follow our passions, to pursue what we want most because it means taking risks & even facing failure. But to pursue your passion with all your heart & soul is success in itself. The greatest failure is to have never really tried."



"If you're not making mistakes, you're not taking risks, and that means you're not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition, so you have more chances to learn and win."

I like to bboy (breakdance) as a way to express myself in the world of music, Aggressive Rollerblading was a passion of mine, traveling is what i love to do, snowboarding, watersports, working out, maintaining to be healthy, learning to try different things, being able to adjust my body onto anything i come through in life.

I'm always looking to collaborate with other models, artists, and fashion designers so feel free to contact me.
*No nudity please

*Available for Fashion, Promotional, Parts Modeling, Music Video, and Commercial/Print work.*

*Willing to travel with expenses paid.*

0 comments: